We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leave 2 suitcases

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
714 posts
75 reviews
42 helpful votes
Leave 2 suitcases
Save

does anyone know if there is anywhere near the Tourist office in Carcassonne where it’s possible to leave luggage for a few hours.?

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
754 reviews
450 helpful votes
1. Re: Leave 2 suitcases
Save

have you contacted the Tourist Office and asked them ?

helping tourists is part of their job description.

Edited: 2 years ago
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
714 posts
75 reviews
42 helpful votes
2. Re: Leave 2 suitcases
Save

I’m not there at the moment. I arrive at the train station a few hours before I have access to my accommodation, so i was hoping to look around without carrying my bags. I will go to the office of Tourism, I thought I’d ask on this forum in the hope someone else had found a solution to the same problem.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
714 posts
75 reviews
42 helpful votes
3. Re: Leave 2 suitcases
Save

some hotels offer a luggage storage service

The close to the tourist office is a hotel where you can leave bags

HOTEL CENTRAL(1€ per hour/ per suitcase)

27 boulevard jean jaures

+33 4 68 25 03 84

http://hotel-carcassonne-11.com/en/

4. Re: Leave 2 suitcases

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2020, 06:40
Get answers to your questions about Carcassonne Center
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.