We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for a rental in Norwich

1 post
Searching for a rental in Norwich
Save

My dad and I are planning to move to Norwich to be closer to my brother his wife and my baby nephew.

We've been trying for a while now to pay for properties but ppl are taking them tbe same day they're advertised.

Do any locals have advice on how to find private let's maybe.

The only thing advertised is Psrlisment Court which is in Dussendale. Is this a good area?

We'd really like to be closer to my brother he's in a NR3 address.

1 reply
March, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Searching for a rental in Norwich
Save

I know it’s really tough times in the property market, but as a holiday and travel site this is more geared to short term holiday let’s. If that is useful and gets you started then search for Norwich under holiday rentals. Otherwise you’re better looking at Rightmove or the Estate/Letting Agents.

Dussingdale is a good area by the way. It’s on a bus route into the city, has a supermarket, doctors, dentist and walks by the river close by.

Reply to: Searching for a rental in Norwich
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Norwich
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.