We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottages between Balm Beach and Lafontaine

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Cottages between Balm Beach and Lafontaine

A relative has given us a free cottage rental at the Georgian Bay Beach Club which I think has 11 small cottages on the water north of Balm Beach. Can anyone give some insight to the area? I have family in the city, but we're from Oregon and California and are clueless. We would be visiting June or August of 2010 and staying for at least a week.

Can we swim in the water? Not concerned with pollution, but with the currents, etc.

Anyone familiar with those cottages? There is an indoor pool and hot tubs advertised on the meager website, but I love freshwater swimming.

Any insight into the Tiny Township area is appreciated. I was guessing at the proper forum...

1. Re: Cottages between Balm Beach and Lafontaine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 15:37
Get answers to your questions about Midland
Recent Conversations