We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights August 2017

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
529 posts
10 reviews
19 helpful votes
Flights August 2017
Save

Looking to book flights with Air Transat from Manchester to Vancouver next August. Any advice on when is the best time you book to get the most competitive prices?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6,499 posts
454 reviews
405 helpful votes
1. Re: Flights August 2017
Save

You might move this question to the Air Travel forum.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
112 reviews
167 helpful votes
2. Re: Flights August 2017
Save

Earlier the better. I monitored prices last year and they just got higher as time went on. I've just booked for next August.

Edited: 4 years ago
north wales
Level Contributor
376 posts
15 reviews
15 helpful votes
3. Re: Flights August 2017
Save

I have also booked for next aug, just check and they have gone up about £200 since I booked, so the sooner the better

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Flights August 2017
Save

how much was the filght you could go to halifax and take newleaf sale on now airline prices are usually up before christmas but fall in feb march and go up in may again also flights to the us should be cheaper. anywhere in the us is 100 bucks to las vegas then fly to van from there .there is also thomas cook and condor better than air transat might be a bit more but better planes

5. Re: Flights August 2017

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2017, 12:16
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.