We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
72 reviews
39 helpful votes
YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

HI

wondering which of these two lounges are the best?

thanks

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
16,745 posts
152 reviews
133 helpful votes
1. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

Can’t compare as have only been in Plaza Premium. I wasn’t impressed. Plaza Premium Lounges tend to be bare bones in my experience. I used to use them when I was flying a lot as they were a credit card perk. Certainly wouldn’t pay a premium for them.

Sky team looks a bit better

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6,497 posts
454 reviews
405 helpful votes
2. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

Plaza Premium is anything but a Premium lounge, skip it. If it is free for you to enter you might take a look but I would certainly not pay to get in.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
22,767 posts
121 reviews
248 helpful votes
3. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

Plaza premium is one of the tackiest lounges I've ever been in beat up furniture and limited food choices. I'm sure the airline club would be far superior

Metchosin, Canada
Level Contributor
2,464 posts
576 reviews
212 helpful votes
4. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

The Int'l PP lounge was the old CP Empress Club. Was used by most of the ST airlines (Korean, KLM, AF, Cina Eastern, China Southern when it was still in ST).

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
72 reviews
39 helpful votes
5. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International
Save

thanks for the responses. It is free but I think I will try the new one.

6. Re: YVR Skyteam Lounge vs Plaza Premium International

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2020, 14:40
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.