We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting point Vancouver airport

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
137 reviews
155 helpful votes
Meeting point Vancouver airport
Save

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me with a landmark in Vancouver international arrivals area at the airport. I am meeting a group there and have said international arrivals level 2 but I thought if I could say meet at .... it would make it easier for everyone to meet me. Thank you

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
78,232 posts
58 reviews
98 helpful votes
1. Re: Meeting point Vancouver airport
Save

Wow, someone just asked the same question about 10 down from your question in the list.

Arrivals are on level 2, so you would want to go up one level to Departures on level 3. Have a read here. These folks are arriving at the International Terminal too. Level 3 is more open, more windows for natural light, more interesting, just saying:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154943-i81-k11532389-Meeting_Place_at_International_Arrival_at_Vancouver_Airport-Vancouver_British_Columbia.html

2. Re: Meeting point Vancouver airport

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2019, 15:17
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.