We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel day bookings in Vancouver

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
221 reviews
245 helpful votes
Hotel day bookings in Vancouver
Save

Good morning from London – my wife and I are taking a cruise from Vancouver returning on Sunday 23 July with disembarkation at 0800 hours. Our flight to London does not depart until 2045 that evening and we were wondering whether there are any hotels in Vancouver that take day bookings, say from 0900-1800? I know that airport hotels in the Far East routinely offer such services but I have been unable to find any hotels that do so in Vancouver. We will be really grateful for any replies.

Best value hotels in Vancouver
L'Hermitage Hotel
L'Hermitage Hotel
#2 of 88 hotels in Vancouver
Loden Hotel
Loden Hotel
#1 of 88 hotels in Vancouver
Times Square Suites Hotel
Times Square Suites Hotel
#6 of 88 hotels in Vancouver
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6,497 posts
454 reviews
405 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel day bookings in Vancouver
Save

Check this website for hotels that offer day rooms. I have used them and was very happy. No credit card needed to hold the room. It's a little early for them to have any rooms for that time period, they are only up to mid April. I would check back with them sometime in March.

https://www.between9and5.com/

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
221 reviews
245 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel day bookings in Vancouver
Save

That's brilliant, thank you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
39,539 posts
60 reviews
46 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel day bookings in Vancouver
Save

Check your cruise line as well. I know that, in some cases, the cruise line has booked a meeting room at a downtown hotel to hold bags. There's also a baggage check at the cruise terminal, so depending on how you wanted to spend that day, you could check the bags, go out and enjoy the city, then collect your bags when its time to head to the airport.

4. Re: Hotel day bookings in Vancouver

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2018, 14:17
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.