We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice Hockey?

1 post
2 reviews
Ice Hockey?
Save

Hi,

I'll be in Vancouver between Feb 6th and 14th 2017 and was wondering if anyone can recommend Ice Hockey games to watch?

I can see the Vancouver Giants are playing twice in that time and one of the games is on a Monday at 2pm, is that normal (mid-day game)?

Andy

Edited: 4 years ago
Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
2,715 posts
59 reviews
38 helpful votes
1. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

Normal only on that particular Monday, which is the Family Day holiday in BC.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,221 posts
133 reviews
45 helpful votes
2. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

Note that as of this year, the Giants are playing at the Langley Events Centre, not at the old Pacific Coliseum. Unless you have a car, will be difficult to get there. As you have doubtless checked, the Canucks are out of town those dates.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
353 posts
444 reviews
291 helpful votes
3. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

There's always minor hockey. I'm watching Midget Tier 3 right now. Mind you,my kid is on the team so I have a vested interest. But if you care to at any local rink, there will often be a game. Try Burnaby Can Ice, North Shore Winter Club, Richmond,etc.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
39,539 posts
60 reviews
46 helpful votes
4. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

totally agree that the minor league games are good value and good fun.

http://bchl.ca/

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
17 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

the cunucks are playing on febrruary 10 against calgary. but the price will be significantly more expensive the a good minor league game.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,512 posts
56 reviews
26 helpful votes
6. Re: Ice Hockey?
Save

belize....not sure what you are talking about.

The Canucks don't play on February 10th.

They are in Columbus on the 9th and in Boston on the 11th.

7. Re: Ice Hockey?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2017, 13:16
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.