We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Room Info on Palladium Vallarta, Leaving early in a.m.

Ohio
Level Contributor
57 posts
134 reviews
69 helpful votes
Need Room Info on Palladium Vallarta, Leaving early in a.m.
Save

What are the buildings by the disco?? We are going to ask for a room upgrade if we are by it. I know everyone says to be in Bld. 1 or 2 , but if that is not possible what would be next best. When you ask for bld. 1 or 2 is there a cost increase??? How do you go about it??? Thanks! Sunlover

il
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Need Room Info on Palladium Vallarta, Leaving early in a.m.
Save

If you want to send me your email address I have a map of the grounds. I tried to post the picture on here with my review, but it says that it wont show the picture for another couple of days. My email address is, Weiberg5@sbcglobal.net.

Ohio
Level Contributor
57 posts
134 reviews
69 helpful votes
2. Re: Need Room Info on Palladium Vallarta, Leaving early in a.m.
Save

Hey C, Thanks. I sent you an email, but didn't hear from you. Leaving in a half an hour. I'll give update for all who are going to Palladium after April 4. I'll be home on the 4th! Sunlover

il
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Need Room Info on Palladium Vallarta, Leaving early in a.m.
Save

I E-mailed you the map of the palladium , I hope it helps!

We thought bldg. one was the best, it was very central to the pools and the food areas. If you get a room near the ocean or beach, its a long way to the lobby or the buffett though.

Have Fun we will be thinking of you!

CDOUBLEU

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.