We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!

edmonton, canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
20 reviews
20 helpful votes
Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!
Save

We will be at the Palladium Vallarta from Feb 24 to March 3. We have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer:

1. Does the resort carry any kind of non-alcoholic beer? My husband doesn't drink but likes non-alcoholic beer.

2. I'm a Crown Royal, Canadian Club or any form of whiskey drinker. Do they carry these brands or any form of Canadian rye or whiskey? I'd also drink Jack Daniels...any of this?

3. Is it worth going to Punta De Mita? If so, where you would recommend? Is it a good place to go for the day to enjoy the beach? Is there good snorkelling there?

4. ATV's. We would be interested in renting ATV's. I've seen somewhere on the internet that there is a rental location in Bucerias. Anybody familar with that? We did this in Mazatlan last year and loved it.

Thanks for the help.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
240 posts
34 reviews
158 helpful votes
1. Re: Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!
Save

I have answers for questions 2 and 4.

2. They don't carry any Canadian brands of rye/whiskey at the Palladium.

4. You can book the ATV tour right at the hotel. As for renting ATV's, that I'm not sure of, but if you want to take the tour, you can book it right from the Palladium lobby.

edmonton, canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
20 reviews
20 helpful votes
2. Re: Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!
Save

Thanks.

Hopefully someone else will be able to answer also. We're not interested in an ATV tour, usually in mexico you can just rent them and ride on the beach.

I'm dissappointed about the whisky, anybody know about Jack Daniels? I hate drinking those foofie drinks all day cause they're loaded with sugar and calories.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
240 posts
34 reviews
158 helpful votes
3. Re: Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!
Save

sorry, no jack daniels either. my dad wanted a premium whiskey, and they only had a local brand...so he had rum instead. they do have bacardi.

4. Re: Going to Palladium Vallarta...have questions!

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.