We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal decameron

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
51 helpful votes
royal decameron
Save

does any one know if you can get a late check out at the royal decameron? our flight doesn't leave until 8:30 and we really don't want to check out at noon. or maybe they have a courtesy room?

thanks

Edmonton
Level Contributor
294 posts
15 reviews
33 helpful votes
1. Re: royal decameron
Save

Often they have a courtesy room, but if it is getting busy and a lot of turnover happening, you may be out of luck. I don't think they give late check-outs

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: royal decameron
Save

Ripcat-last time we were there-they did provide a courtesy room-for us to shower, etc. before our flight. And, they don't cut your bracelet off till the last minute-so, all is good! But, that was two years ago-in April, as well, but who knows?

wisconsin
Level Contributor
16 posts
3. Re: royal decameron
Save

We were in the same situation. We left on a sat. night late. I went down on Friday to see if I could get a late check out for Sat. They told me to come back in the morning around 9:00am. They also said it would be $50 US. So I did then when I got there they said they didn't know yet to come back in 1 hour. So I came back in an hour and then they said no we don't do late check outs on Sats. You do still have access to everything except a room because you don't turn in your bracelet until its time to leave. I did notice some people checking out late and was told it was possible. But I guess I wasn't there soon enough. Even though I came back when they told me to. The resort is very nice that was our only problem with them. Would have been nice to take a shower before leaving. We just jumped in the pool one last time before we got dressed in the bathroom.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
667 posts
27 reviews
58 helpful votes
4. Re: royal decameron
Save

Will depend on room availability. In Nov. 2003 we were able to get a 4:00 pm check out for an additional $40.00. We were with 2 other couples so we shared the late check out room. In January 2005 we were able to get a complimentary 1:00 pm check out (standard is 12:00 noon) but we had to be very persistent in our request. We were leaving at 3:00 pm so the extra hour was better than nothing.

If you do not get a late check out the resort will store your bags for you.

Kamloops, British...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5. Re: royal decameron
Save

Just returned from there. Our flight didn't leave until 9 at night. We had to book out by 11:00 am. There is a courtesy room that they assign times to if you want to have a shower before you leave. The earlier you check out the better time you will have. They don't cut your wrist band off until a few minutes before you leave so you can still use the pools and restaurants bars etc until then. We had a great time and would go back in a second. Have fun.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.