We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach walking from Vallarta Palace - how far to Bucerias?

California
13 posts
Beach walking from Vallarta Palace - how far to Bucerias?
Save

I've read some posts that say you can walk from Paradise Village to Bucerias? We are staying at VP which I believe is north of PV. Is it possible to walk the beach to Bucerias? Maybe 5 or 6 miles but beach the whole way?

Granite Bay, CA
Level Contributor
584 posts
4 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: Beach walking from Vallarta Palace - how far to Bucerias?
Save

We walked the beach from the Grand Velas, which is only a couple of hotels closer to Bucerias than the Vallarta Palace. We love to walk and we walked at a good clip. It took us an hour and twenty minutes. It's a very walkable beach. We never ran into anything that was an obsticle. It's kind of fun because you can see the town of Bucerias at a very far distance so you have a goal you're walking towards. We didn't take anything to drink with us (next time we will). We had a cold drink when we arrived, shopped around a little, and took a cab back to the hotel. They also had horses on the beach that could have been an option. I would definately do it again (but remember, we love to go on long walks). Also, we walked in the a.m. in November. I wouldn't do the walk in the hotter months.

California
13 posts
2. Re: Beach walking from Vallarta Palace - how far to Bucerias?
Save

Thanks for thie info PV#7. That sounds like a great plan to start in the morning, take water, enjoy the scenary, have lunch & drinks in town and then cab back. I'll add this to one of our days. Thanks again - appreciate it!

3. Re: Beach walking from Vallarta Palace - how far to Bucerias?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.