We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time user of First Club

UNITED KINGDOM
2 posts
First time user of First Club
Save

I was wandering if there is anyone who is a member of the First Club and have actually stayed at the allegro nuevo vallarta. My husband, daughter (16yrs) and friends plus two boys are staying there 05/08/06 for 14 nights. Comments most welcome.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
1. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

i am a member of first club, but have not stayed at allegro nuevo vallarta yet. we are going august 19th. since you have been, can you give me any info? we are booked in one of the 1 bedroom suites. where did you stay and how was your experience

Hamilton Square...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

fioan,

You wrote that you are going 05/08/06. Did you mean May, 8, 2006? I don't think so, because that date has passed. Or, did you mean August 5, 2006? Either way, I am going to the Allegro in November and am curious to hear your review and comments.

Thanks

Chros

UNITED KINGDOM
2 posts
3. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

Sorry if I have caused any confusion with the dates! We are going on August 5th - 19th August. flying from the UK. I will write a review on our return.

Farmers Branch...
9 posts
4. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

Hi,

we are members of First Club Allegro and my family and i love it. we have been going to allegro for years and stayed as first club members last year. we have a 1 bedroom suite and upon arriving were wisked off to a the FIrst club for check in and given champaigne and a cool towel. to revive from the ride from the airport. my girls loved it (ages 22 and 13 at the time). we went the week of thanksgiving and will be going again during that time this year (2006). loved having access to the computer/internet there at the "club" along with the really nice, dry bathroom, huge tv for the football game on thanksgiving day and the jacuzzi. As first club members we had fresh fruit and cold drinks in our minifridge. we were not dissapointed and can't wait for our vacation again this year. hope you have just as much fun as we had and enjoy it....

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
5. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

Is there a seperate area for first club members or are you in the main hotel? we are going on the 19th and can hardly wait. We were in Costa Rica in May and stayed at the Allegro Papagayo, what a great trip!!!

Farmers Branch...
9 posts
6. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

There is a separate club area for First Club members (when we went only those with a black bracelet could enter), this is where the jacuzzi, etc. is located. The hotel is not huge or anything so i believe members stay in the side rooms (with the larger balconies) and based on your Time Share (1 bedroom suite, 2 bedroom suite, etc.). Lots of families (from all over the world - canada, germany, u.s., etc.). activities for all ages - shopping across the street or downtown vallarta. you will probably have just as grand a time here. i wish you a safe and great trip - let me know what you think.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
7. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

Thank you for the information! We are traveling with two 16 year old girls, so i have book two tours. One ATV and one snorkel adventure to Murietas islands. Any other suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Is it worth going into P/V?

Happy Trails!

Farmers Branch...
9 posts
8. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

sounds fun!! i'm sure they will enjoy it. my girls enjoyed the parasailing (can do right off the beach at the hotel) and we've taken the Jungle tour (horseback ride). my kids love going downtown also (as do i), there is a great market there next to a river - i'm not sure of the name of it though (i believe there is another posting that mentions it in the regular PV forum) but it is downtown past the cathedral. we pretty much have a taxi drop us off by the malecon and just walk all over the place (thinking of trying the bus this year since it stops in front of the hotel). the market has a very good variety of things and there is even a restaurant nearby with a statue of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton (if you are fans), you may not want to go on wednesday, i believe that is when the cruise ships come in and prices go up. we like to at least take 1 day to go downtown and see whats new, take pictures, etc....and they like that market there better than what is sold on the beach by the hotel. we are going to try the dolphin swim this year (the ecologically friendly one).

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
33 helpful votes
9. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

Thank you for the insider info. We will definetly go downtown and see the sights. Sounds like a great way to spend one of the days. Hope you enjoy your next trip there. Are you members of Allegro? We joined last year and have had great experiences. We went to Costa Rica last May and had such a fantastic trip, it is truly beautiful there. There is so much wildlife to see. We did the dolphin swim when we went to Excaret on the Carrabien side. That was such fun, well worth it.

thanks again

Jennifer

Farmers Branch...
9 posts
10. Re: First time user of First Club
Save

yes we are members - maybe one day we'll go to costa rica. have a hard time convincing the family to go anywhere else - they love PV too much....at Allegro tell Carlos the bartender (the one at the beach) that Felipe and Aurora said Hi and we'll see him in november....thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.