We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahiea de Banderas website, helpful info!!

ANOKA MN
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
47 helpful votes
Bahiea de Banderas website, helpful info!!
Save

http://www.banderasnews.com/travel-outdoors/index.htm

I found this website that shares alot of PV/NV info that is very useful!! I am thinking I will be booking a whale watching trip aboard the Discovery, one of the things to do on their list of 52 things to do. The maps on their site are very useful as well, I have not found a hotel zone website until here. We are going to Grand Mayan in February and are looking to find as much info out before we go!

ANOKA MN
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Bahiea de Banderas website, helpful info!!
Save

I shouldn't have used the words "Whale Watching" because this big boat is not an official Whale Watching boat. We will be using it for a Day Tour out on the water. I absolutely agree that any boat NOT licensed should not be anywhere near the whales on purpose! Have a fun time on the water!!

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.