We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour to Yelapa

Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
Tour to Yelapa
Save

Hi!

Has anyone taken the tour to Yelapa? Was it worth it? Any tips on tour operators? Have you visited the village? I heard there's an art community there. We're going to PV on Dec. 9.

Thank you!

Christmas Valley...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
27 helpful votes
1. Re: Tour to Yelapa
Save

Hi Susanita,

I took the tour to Yalapa a few years ago. The boat ride was over an hour and when we arrived we went on a trail walk to a waterfall and then came back to the beach and had lunch where the locals brought out their jewelry etc for sale. I didn't really like the beach much..it wasn't fine beach sand. Then we went back so didn't have time to look around on our own much.

Glad I went to satisfy my currosity but don't think I would go back

2. Re: Tour to Yelapa

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2006, 23:38
Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Tour to Yelapa
Save

i took Vallarta Adventures tour of this area and didn't much care for it so maybe it would be better to go with the last post's recommendation. Sounds like a better trip.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.