We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What should I Pack??

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
182 posts
2 reviews
24 helpful votes
What should I Pack??
Save

Okay, what should I not forget to pack? We do not want to over pack and are planning on just bringing carry-ons. We plan on spending time on the beach and maybe venturing out of the Vallarta Palace to do some sightseeing. I am assuming while at the resort people dress very casually. Any suggestions on what I shouldn't forget?

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
10 helpful votes
1. Re: What should I Pack??
Save

We were just there 2 weeks ago and other than the usual tropic clothes I would pack a light sweater as it gets chilly in the evening and is also chilly in the morning before the sun comes up. I wish I had brought a sweater; that's all. And of course, sunscreen because it is very costly to buy it there; so bring lots.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.