We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Pass at Vallarta Palace

Park Avenue, NY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Day Pass at Vallarta Palace
Save

Hi,

We are stopping at Puerto Vallarta for a day and would like to know how far Vallarta Palace is from the cruise ports. And also how much a day pass would cost.

Thank you much!

Barbara Cherry,

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
171 reviews
205 helpful votes
1. Re: Day Pass at Vallarta Palace
Save

I think it's atleast 15 miles to NV by taxi, not sure about day passes.

There will be plenty to do and see in PV that you may not want to take those precious hours to use to travel to NV and Vallarta Palace.

It is a very nice resort but the streets of PV are so much more fun and exciting!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
5,796 posts
12 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Day Pass at Vallarta Palace
Save

Vallarta Palace is probably 20 minutes by cab, north of the cruise port. I know that when you stay there, the all inclusive option is $100 per day per person, so I am sure a day pass will be that and more. Very beautiful resort though.

3. Re: Day Pass at Vallarta Palace

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.