We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises

North Dakota
Level Contributor
511 posts
100 reviews
49 helpful votes
Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

We are staying at the Riu Vallarta in February. I know that you have to do a tour or go off shore to snorkel.

Where are the best places to go?

Also, are sunset cruises available in NV or do we need to travel to PV to hook up with a cruise?

Thanks, this looks like a beautiful place to go to for a vacation. We are looking forward to it.

Windsor, Ontario
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

Hello my name is Daniel and we are going to the Riu Vallarta on Feb 11 2008 and was wondering if you found out about the sunset cruise. We know there is one but our travel agent doesn't have any info on it. If you find anything out about this can you let me know? We are going to be there for a wedding and we were told that ther was a cruise that went to an island or something like that and we were to have dinner and drinks and party and then sail back to where we started. I will try to find out the name of the cruise company if i can. hope you have a great trip and maybe you are going the same time as us.

ladysmith, bc...
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
22 reviews
74 helpful votes
2. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

i found this sunset cruise that we were interested in doing. they had several options

http://www.puertovallartatours.net/sunset-cruises.htm

hope it helps

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
3. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/rhythms/index.html

This might be the tour you heard about. I went last year and it was nice but nothing super special. It is worth doing once.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
12 reviews
23 helpful votes
4. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

The sunset tour that you could mean is "Rythums of the Night". You go to a beach with a dinner set up right on the beach, a show, drinks, and a nice boat ride back. I have personally never done it, but lots of talk of it on this forum.

Nuevo Vallarta...
Level Contributor
783 posts
12 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises
Save

and what´s cool with the Rhythms of the Night cruise (or really any tour from that company), is that the departure location is really close to your hotel. It´s less than 10 minutes in taxi to Vallarta Adventures from the RIU and costs 7usd one way for the 4 passenger taxi.

6. Re: Snorkeling and/or Sunset Cruises

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 17:21
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.