We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 3 more weeks!! Riu here we come!!

california
Level Contributor
34 posts
Only 3 more weeks!! Riu here we come!!
Save

Only 3 more weeks and can you believe after reading every review and message I still have some questions.

If I take US dollars can I just change that in for pesos? I would hate to get there and my ATM not work or something. I know I wont get as good of a rate but at least I would have the cash.

Also does anyone know if Bucerias and Paradise Village are the same or close or are they both neat to visit???? I cant seem to find a very good map of which way things are laid out. I have read good things about both but Im clueless where they are.

Hope to see some of you at the Riu. Im soooooo ready for Paradise!!

Robin :)

United States
Level Contributor
746 posts
25 reviews
103 helpful votes
1. Re: Only 3 more weeks!! Riu here we come!!
Save

The village will be to your left when you leave your resort...this is an actual "town/village" with churchs a market , bartering etc...- mnutes away.

Paradise Village is a Hotel , zoo area , and a shopping mall...this will be to your right about 10 -15 minutes away...

You can exchange your dollar bills to Pesos at the front desk of your hotel...but keep in mind all the restaraunts and beach venodor accept (and like) US dollars...not a problem using them instead of PESOs....

Ontario
Level Contributor
35 posts
2. Re: Only 3 more weeks!! Riu here we come!!
Save

Hey Cali we'll be there the week of June 17th - 25th and just miss u. when marymomary said that the villiage of Bucerias is to the left of the resort does she mean when we are looking at the ocean or the mountains? Thanks Heat

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.