We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weight watchers help

Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
weight watchers help
Save

love the thought of lots of fish. Am on Weight Watchers. Am going to P.

V. Nov. 11- 17th . Staying in Villa de Famongos near Bucerias. Should we go to Wal Mart as well as the open market in Bucerias? Looking for sickness free fruts and veg. a well. Am not afraid and open to all suggestions to keep on track. Contact me also at www.reneewick @ g mai .com . I will be abe to retrieve that message. Not sure how else to do as I am 62 and just trying to use the computor. I love It. But don't know if anyone hears me . So if you do please send me an e mail Please dont't put me on any junk things. Only P.V. or travel people help me. Thank you,Me

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
28,409 posts
9 reviews
52 helpful votes
1. Re: weight watchers help
Save

We recently stayed at the Riu Jalisco which is just a bit further south along the beach from the Flamingos. We ate at the restaurants/buttets the whole time (2 weeks) and didn't get sick once, so I don't think you have to worry too much about the fruit and veg. FYI, you're gonna be a LOT closer to Nuevo Vallarta than "P" (presumably this means Puerto Vallarta). PV is about a $20 cab ride away.

As for your being new to the computer - good for you!!!! One thing though (and I hope you don't mind my saying this), posting your e-mail address on a public forum like this isn't always a great idea (just the same as posting your actual street address wouldn't be something you'd be likely to do). If someone wants to contact you off this board, they can send you a private email simply by clicking on your name and then click on "send message". The TripAdvisor board acts kinda like a go-between so your e-mail address is kept private.

Hope you have a great trip!!!!

2. Re: weight watchers help

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.