We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RIU Palace 21 April -1 May

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
232 reviews
528 helpful votes
RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

I will be visiting RIU Palace Pacifico from 21 April thru 1 May. I plan to also be out and around the area to include parts of Bucerias and at least one visit into PV.

Can I collect information for any one while I am there?

31 replies to this topic
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
559 posts
18 reviews
73 helpful votes
1. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Nothing specific Calmjohn, but I look forward to a trip report when you return! We are booked for early December. 😄

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
232 reviews
528 helpful votes
2. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

RAYBOB - I will certainly try to remember, if mind is not fried by too much tequila.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
551 posts
3. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Hi Calmjohn: Would love to know about current entry to Karen's restaurant. We used to love to go there when one could park on and enter from the street, but then came construction (first) and then ta change in actual entry (no more side entrance through the Condos). If you happen to make it there, would just like to know whether construction on the condos is finished (no longer full of construction vehicles) and whether there is a side entrance to Karen's from the street. Thanks. Enjoy your trip!

Edited: 18 April 2021, 20:41
Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
232 reviews
528 helpful votes
4. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

shoshanna - I plan to meet some friends at Karen's, have an afternoon snack and a couple of margaritas with them. When I return I will be glad to tell you about Karen's and any thing else that you might want to ask.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
559 posts
18 reviews
73 helpful votes
5. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

👍 Enjoy!

Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
232 reviews
528 helpful votes
6. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Thanks, RayBob, I certainly plan to.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
44 helpful votes
7. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Hello Calmjohn. We Canadians have been unable to travel for too long now and my wife and I have booked and rebooked several trips to the Pacifico as the Covid situation has changed over time. My thoughts have always been, "How are the staff at the Pacifico? Have they survived? Who is still working there? They are such lovely people. Any comments from your trip about this would be most appreciated. TIA. and have a wonderful trip.

Edited: 20 April 2021, 21:42
Leavenworth, Kansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
232 reviews
528 helpful votes
8. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

haitch - You have my sympathy on not being able to travel. When I was there last November most of the regulars were still there. I will give an update when I return.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
44 helpful votes
9. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Thank you Calmjohn, much appreciated

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4,890 posts
9 reviews
17 helpful votes
10. Re: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Save

Good question Haitch! I'm hoping to book RIU Palace next year. Thankfully our weather is beautiful so we are good at home for now...but next winter, we'll need our vacation to Mexico! Question about cab fare from Bucerias to Nuevo, what is the going rate?

Reply to: RIU Palace 21 April -1 May
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.