We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental at royal decameron

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
51 helpful votes
car rental at royal decameron
Save

does anyone know if they have a car rental office on site at the royal decameron. if anyone has used it , do you know how much.

thanks

Edmonton
Level Contributor
294 posts
15 reviews
33 helpful votes
1. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

Hmm that is a good question...

I remember there being a bunch of the same car in the parking lot...but I cannot recall whether they were rental cars or taxi's. For some reason, I want to say they were rental cars.

Bump, anyway

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
14,688 posts
2. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

First, my husband has almost finished fiddling with the map of the north we promised (plus a driving log). We'll e-mail it today or tomorrow. Anyway, Gecko and Amigo are companies which have been recommended for the Bucerias area. For Gecko's website. search Gecko Bucerias.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
667 posts
27 reviews
58 helpful votes
3. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

There is a car rental agency in one of the lobbies. Not sure of the price. An alternative is to hire a taxi driver by the hour. We took a 4 hour tour north of PV, round trip through Sayulita and Punta Mita. Stopped in Sayulita and watched the surfers from a beach bar. Then took the back roads to Punta Mita where we stopped for lunch at a beach front restuarant. The taxi driver could speak english and he gave us a narrated tour. Total cost for the taxi was $120.00 US (there was 4 of us, so $30.00 per person), which is probably more than the daily rental for a car, but we received a guided tour, did not have to figure out where we were going, did not have to worry about insurance/accident and allowed us to have a couple of beer at each stop.

Mass
2 posts
4. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

I used Gecko rent a car, they have great service and good cars, but the best part is taxes, full coverage insurance and shuttle to and fromthe airport are included in the price, no hidden costs. When in puerto vallarta i wont rent anywhere else

Netherlands
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
21 helpful votes
5. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

when you stay at R.Decameron, they offer you 10 % deduction on renting a car in PV.

ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
6. Re: car rental at royal decameron
Save

There is a dollar rental in the lobby of the royal decameron. we rented a dune buggy from them, about $80 US for 24 hours.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.