We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home's in Tampico

West Virginia
1 post
Home's in Tampico
Save

I am wanting to buy a simple home in Tampico. I currently live in Texas. Need info. on realistate.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
109 reviews
166 helpful votes
1. Re: Home's in Tampico
Save

I have been living in Tampico for 6 years. I recommend you contact Ms. Laura Garcez at Century 21, Tampico. She got us a very nice house in Lagunas de Miralta and we are very happy.

Dallas
1 post
2. Re: Home's in Tampico
Save

Search Bienes Raices Tampico. There are several realestate agencies in Tampico. There is not much English spoken in Tampico. As far as the last post goes, I consider a simple home something less expensive than lagunas de miralta. The lot alone is over 100 grand.

If your interested in building a home, there are some good deals on property. But wait until the dollar gets up to around 11 again. There is a new development, just south of Miralta called Nautica or something with lots around 50 grand with gated entry.

I dont know how well you know Tampico, but you might want to start of renting. There are several good deals to be found.

You can also check the Tampico newspaper online. www.elsoldetampico.com.mx and check clasificados, then bienes raices.

There is a coldwell banker and century 21 that I know of which both have websites.

Corpus christi
1 post
3. Re: Home's in Tampico
Save

Do you have the website of the Realtors in town?

John Janz

miami
2 posts
4. Re: Home's in Tampico
Save

My wife's brother in law is in the real-estate business in Tampico. Local stuff, not usually for tourist. We are looking at buying a lot for about $6,000 on a paved road with all services. To construct a simple 2 story house on the property should be < $10,000. Like everywhere else in central/s. america there are people lined up to help the Gringo find property.....be careful.

If you want his contact info, drop me an e mail

5. Re: Home's in Tampico

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Tampico
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.