We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira

4 posts
I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

Will I be fine my girlfriend and her family lives there I'm going to visit for about three days this December I'm going to spend time for Christmas and I wanna know am I safe or will people look at me all weird I don't wanna get bad looks or any issues hellllllppppp

7 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
1. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

"will people look at me all weird "...not unless you have three eyes, you will be fine

4 posts
2. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

What are things you can tell me bro

Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
6 helpful votes
3. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

Funny question but no youll be ok you will be surpised by how many in mexico dont look like mexicans and wont pay much attention to you unless your wearing you money

Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
6 helpful votes
4. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

Funny question but no youll be ok you will be surpised by how many in mexico dont look like mexicans and wont pay much attention to you unless your wearing you money

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

You may get some stares, but I wouldn't expect anything crazy. I went there pretty frequently when I was younger and am going at the end of December this year. I would get some looks (I'm super white and would speak english), but I never felt unsafe. People are just curious.

6. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2017, 18:07

Laporte, Colorado
Level Contributor
148 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Save

You'll be fine.

And #6 is a troll.

Reply to: I'm a black man going to Mexico well tampico Altamira
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tampico
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.