We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee maker Beach Palace

Michigan City...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

Does anyone know what type/kind of coffee maker are in the rooms at Beach Palace? We’d like to bring our own coffee but need to know what type of coffee makers they have.

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Flint, United...
Level Contributor
646 posts
18 reviews
36 helpful votes
1. Re: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

In the great scale of things does it really matter.

Michigan City...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
2. Re: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

Well, I was just curious if it was a keurig type pod, the smaller lavazza type or ground. Would like to enjoy a good cup of coffee on the balcony in the mornings.

So, yes it does matter!

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
22 helpful votes
3. Re: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

Why take the time to reply just to be rude and unhelpful? I have stayed at Beach Palace and loved it, but I’m sorry I don’t remember what type of coffee maker they had in the room. If you are on Facebook, I would recommend joining one of the Palace groups. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people there and I think your question would be answered right away.

Michigan City...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
4. Re: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

Thank you, that’s a great idea! I’ll definitely do that.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Save

What really matters is what is important to you, Randy. Hope you get the information you seek.

Reply to: Coffee maker Beach Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.