We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbrella

Etna, Wyoming
Level Contributor
27 posts
31 reviews
98 helpful votes
Sunbrella
Save

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a fabric called Sunbrella while here in Guadalajara. It is used for boat covers and outdoor furniture.

I'm just here another day and thought I'd throw this out there.

Thanks in advance for your time :)

~debra

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
113 reviews
71 helpful votes
1. Re: Sunbrella
Save

http://www.tunalitec.com/site/index.php?id_seccion=6 , although they appear to be closed on Saturday.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
3,680 posts
311 reviews
335 helpful votes
2. Re: Sunbrella
Save

Sunbrella is a brand name of a synthetic fabric that's often used in awnings. Unlike old canvas, it doesn't sag or rot, lets in light so that its not dank & dark under it, remains water repellent, and can be made in attractive colors and patterns. There are plenty of manufacturers of similar material, Sunbrella is just one brand name.

Consider contacting a tent and awning company. These companies buy whole roll quantities for tents, etc and often have remnants available.

3. Re: Sunbrella

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2017, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.