We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colonia arcos sur

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
1 helpful vote
Colonia arcos sur
Save

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about colonia arcos sur. I am hoping to stay there in December and was wondering if anyone could give me information in this area regarding surroundings, safety, things to do, etc.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
49 posts
17 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Colonia arcos sur
Save

Hello.

Colonia Arcos Sur is a great option for your stay. It is well located, practically close to all intesting areas in GDL. It is just a five minute drive away from Chapultepec and the Colonia Americana where there are plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and bars.

Regarding safety you just have to be cautious like you would in any other major city in the world.

If you need any more info feel free to send a message.

2. Re: Colonia arcos sur

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.