We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de las Flores

Guadalajara
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
Casa de las Flores
Save

I have read several reviews regarding Casa de las Flores, and I have to say, I am very impressed. I cannot wait to visit. However, can anyone give me some information on the surrounding area? Is it safe? How busy is it? Are there nice places to shop? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
14,688 posts
1. Re: Casa de las Flores
Save

It's very safe and upscale for the most part. I love shopping there, particularly the main street down by the Sergio Bustamente gallery. Stan (one of the owners) can direct you to good places to go.

We were in Tlaquepaque in mid-July and loved it.

I

2. Re: Casa de las Flores

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.