We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near estadio jalisco

San Diego...
2 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

can anyone tell me what hotels are near estadio jalisco?, how far is hotel morales from the stadium?. thank you

Best value hotels in Guadalajara
Villa Ganz Hotel Boutique
Villa Ganz Hotel Boutique
#2 of 155 hotels in Guadalajara
Real Maestranza Hotel
Real Maestranza Hotel
#1 of 155 hotels in Guadalajara
san diego
3 posts
1. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

did you ever find out?

I am now asking that question.

thanks!

san diego
3 posts
2. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

did you ever find out?

I am now asking that question.

thanks!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

Hotel Morales is in the hearth of down town. If you take a taxi to Estadio Jalisco will take 20 minutes aprox, depending of the hour. Now if is a day game is a lot more traffic, then you could expect 30 minutes at list.

They are buses from calzada Independencia that will take you there. If is a game day busses are going to be pack, you should take your time –hours- before game.

Suerte.¡

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

Down town Hotels are the closest and safest. Stay there¡¡¡

san diego
3 posts
5. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

thanks for the help. i am planning on staying somewhere in between the Estadio and between all the centros. it's just figuring it all out.

Connecticut
3 posts
6. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco
Save

I'm trying to find out the same thing. Did anyone respond?

7. Re: hotel near estadio jalisco

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.