We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

business trip - HELP!!

Phoenix
1 post
business trip - HELP!!
Save

We are taking a business trip in August and need a guide. We are an internet company that brings global buyers and sellers of fine art and home furnishings together. We will be in Guadalajara August 16-20 looking for vendors for our webstore. I adore Mexico and go there often, but unfortunately I took Russian in college instead of Spanish, so we need a guide. I do speak a little Spanish, muy poco, and am trying to learn more.

We are contacting vendors in Guadalajara and setting up meetings, but we also need someone to help us find vendors for our website and negotiate the contract, at least translate, we can do the actual negotiations, any help would be appreciated. I understand there is a large artisan show going on that week and we will want to attend. Please let me know if any you can help us. Our corporate website is www.janebondinternational.com. Please visit so you can get a good idea of who we are.

Sincerely,

Terri Kingrey, MBA

President

Jane Bond International, Inc.

Best value hotels in Guadalajara
Villa Ganz Hotel Boutique
Villa Ganz Hotel Boutique
#2 of 155 hotels in Guadalajara
Real Maestranza Hotel
Real Maestranza Hotel
#1 of 155 hotels in Guadalajara
Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
1. Re: business trip - HELP!!
Save

Saw your website. A minor issue is that the link, www.furnishingsoftheworld.com on your website is not working.

I have a spanish school in GDL and I can see if on of our teachers is interested in helping you out.

I know some vendors here in GDL but the problem is that they dont speak english. I will see what I can do.

Can you tell me how many hours this will be and for how long and what your thinking of paying. This helps a lot for finding somebody for you.

There are some interesting places to visit as Tonala and Tlaquepaque. Defenitly would advice to visit these places.

You can mail me directly at wstut@glc.com.mx if you have any questions.

Wouter

Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.