We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in guadalajara????

nightlife in guadalajara????

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 December 2011, 03:21
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
33 posts
1. Re: nightlife in guadalajara????
Save

I would pick up a copy of Ocío, a little magazine that comes out every week. It gives information on what is happening on the weekend, as well as offers an extensive list of bars, cafes, restaurants, and clubs. I believe it is in the Mural newspaper.

Along Av. López Cotilla, from Centro Magno area (mall) to Av. Chapultepec, there are many smaller bars, cafes, and pubs. It is a fun area with plenty of choices within a few blocks.

There are many neat little bars in Zapopan near the Basilica.

As for antros, or dance clubs, check out Van Gogh on Av. Patria; Mood near Av. Guadalupe and Av. Patria; Dubai on Av. Patria; Privee on Av. Américas near López Mateos.

Personally, I enjoy the area along López Cotilla and the bars in Zapopan. They are trendy and fun, yet low-key. I have not been to any of the antros, but they were suggestions from a friend who lives in GDL.

Have fun!

2. Re: nightlife in guadalajara????

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.