We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stupid question but I’m confused

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
99 reviews
95 helpful votes
Stupid question but I’m confused
Save

Is Chapalita and Chapultepec near each other. I’m having a terrible time finding Chapultepec on map. Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Stupid question but I’m confused
Save

Hello Anne! Both Chapalita and Chapultepec have a very iconic roundabout. I am considering each of those as the center of each neighborhood. The distance from point A to B is around 4 km (2.5 mi). It would take about 50 mins walking or 10 min by car, depending on the traffic.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Stupid question but I’m confused
Save

Hey Anne!

The popular area within Chapultepec can be found if you go all the way north through Chapultepec avenue, starting from Glorieta de los Niños heroes (https://goo.gl/maps/qTzDy99Kgr5e8N8r5).

Happy to help on whatever you need! Feel free to Whats App me and I can guide you on any question that arises. Cheers!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Stupid question but I’m confused
Save

Hey Anne!

The popular area within Chapultepec can be found if you go all the way north through Chapultepec avenue, starting from Glorieta de los Niños heroes (https://goo.gl/maps/qTzDy99Kgr5e8N8r5).

Happy to help on whatever you need! Feel free to Whats App me and I can guide you on any question that arises. Cheers!

Reply to: Stupid question but I’m confused
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.