We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a Tour Guide with Car

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
40 helpful votes
Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

2 couples will be at Hotel Morales July 5 for 6 days.

We would like a driver with car who speaks english well, for 3 or 4 of the days.

Does anyone know of anyone who does this, and what the cost per day would be?

San Pedro...
Level Contributor
89 posts
15 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

Hello Mangorose,

Aside from our own tour services, we have a number of drivers that we know and trust and call on routinely. We'd be glad to share their contact information to you. Just send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll reply with it.

If you're interested in the culture behind traditional Mexican arts and crafts, don't miss touring the "Great Masters of Traditional Arts" then you'll enjoy even more the shopping experience in Tlaquepaque & Tonala. Other great visits are "Guadalajara Metropolitan", the Tequila "behind the scenes" and the Lake Chapala area. There is also an interesting nearby archaeological area called "Guachimontones".

Have a great visit!

Arturo

Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

Hello Mangorose. You have information in your TRIP ADVISOR private- mail. Rosa Elena

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

Haloa. This is the biggest tour agency in GDL.Has many kinds of tours, in and out side Guadalajara.

http://www.tourbymexico.com/jalisco/guadala/citytour/citytour.htm

Chicago
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
25 helpful votes
4. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

I am visiting Rio caliente spa and then back t guadalajara. We have been there before but would like to hire a driver to take us from guadalajara to rio caliente. suggestions?

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

Hi LoveMexicoChicago!

How many are in your group, and what day are you planning to visit the Rio Caliente? It is a really wonderful area, as you know if you've been there before.

Lot's of photos of the Rio Caliente can be seen at http://365mexico.com/365mexico/primaveraforest.html

Enjoy your visit!

Dan at 365Mexico

Chicago
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
25 helpful votes
6. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car
Save

We are arriving on Saturday but it is late so we would probably leave on Sunday, Aug. 5th, returinging to Guadalajara for another four days. There are 2 people in the partty. My daughter is meeting me in Guadalajara.

7. Re: Need a Tour Guide with Car

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.