We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for interesting light fixtures

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
58 posts
11 reviews
41 helpful votes
Looking for interesting light fixtures
Save

I am presently renovating an old colonial home in Mazatlan, Mexico, but have not come across any light fixtures (sconces, etc.) that I really like here. I am told by the locals that Guadalajara is THE place to shop. Can anyone recommend a particular store or shopping area that I should go to? I appreciate any help!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Looking for interesting light fixtures
Save

Mexico-fan. You have several tips about lamps in Mexico, Guadalajara. Chek you mail box- trip advisor

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Looking for interesting light fixtures
Save

I forgot the ph number of Consuldo is (33) 3827-2287

arizona
1 post
3. Re: Looking for interesting light fixtures
Save

I am also interested in light fixtures, furniture factories, etc. please advise. thank you

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Looking for interesting light fixtures
Save

For light fixture, the best is PADY ILUMINACION. They are on Lopez Mateos Av (North) and Manuel Acuña.IF what you want is only technical parts, electrica BRAVO IN SANTA TERE.

For furniture factories, they only sale to distribuitors.

My wife is an interior decorator and she has photos and houses that she can show.

We are going to Chicago tomorrow and will come bach the 12 of June. Best Regards. Sergio

Get answers to your questions about Guadalajara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.