We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la paz

1 post
la paz
Save

Arriving in Pichilinque on cruise ship. Wondering how to get to La Paz from cruise terminal.

2 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
598 posts
9 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: la paz
Save

Hi,

I’m going to venture an answer, based on my understanding of the area, but I’ve never done this exact trip and apologize in advance (I’m answering mainly because these questions on the LP forum often remain unanswered and maybe if I answer, someone else will notice the question and chime in).

You will probably need to take a taxi. It’s a relatively short trip (roughly 20-25 minutes). You might be able to Ueber (I didn’t use U when I visited LP). I know there is also a bus that goes from LP out to that neck of the woods, but I don’t know if it actually would stop there or what its schedule is and I wouldn’t expect you to be wanting to take a crowded public bus with the way the pandemic has been going.

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
6,056 posts
87 reviews
121 helpful votes
2. Re: la paz
Save

When are you arriving? I would imagine your cruise ship would have planned transportation.

Reply to: la paz
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Paz
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.