We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples

London, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Couples

Is grand memories more of a family hotel with lots of kids activities or is it pretty balanced between families and couples? We are a couple looking to go there.

Is there lobster at this resort?

7 replies to this topic
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
13,706 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Couples

Sanctuary at Grand Memories is a good choice. It's on the hop-on bus route but it's ¾ out on the peninsula and that's quite a ways from town.

Depends on the time of year as to what's being served. Lobster is a feature of Sanctuary in high season.

auckland
Level Contributor
883 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Couples

........ 🤣😂...... I have seen many a sunburnt tourist resembling a lobster.......so yes probably will be there

London, Canada
Level Contributor
6,205 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Couples

In fact, here's a recent thread from someone that just returned from the Sanctuary,

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147275…

London, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Couples

Are there a lot of kids at the grand memories resort?

5. Re: Couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 November 2018, 06:00

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Couples

I have been looking for something similar myself, about the same time as you, and finally chose the Melia Varadero. It seems to have a nice beach, near enough to the town, and decent reviews.

I was torn between this and the Blau, but price won out in the end.

Good luck on your search!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
40 reviews
7. Re: Couples

Sanctuary is a section at grand memories and it is adults only.

Reply to: Couples
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted