We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time to line up for 1st (6am) shuttle of the day

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
310 posts
13 reviews
45 helpful votes
What time to line up for 1st (6am) shuttle of the day
Save

I will be arriving at Zion on 09/8 and staying until 09/12. We are camping in the south campground and we plan to hike Angels Landing and would like to start early. Any idea what time you have to line up to be on the 1st (6am) shuttle of the day at the visitor center?

Thanks,

DRD

2 replies to this topic
Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: What time to line up for 1st (6am) shuttle of the day
Save

I was there on 8/13. I got in line at 5:30 AM and was able to get on the first shuttle. I would think that would suffice with school largely back in session. It isn't a very well lit area so a flash light might help you find your way around in the dark.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell, Utah
Level Contributor
38,159 posts
55 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: What time to line up for 1st (6am) shuttle of the day
Save

Sunrise won't be until 7:10 AM when you are there. The shuttle bus will only take about 20 minutes to get to Angel's Landing. How much hiking do you want to do in the dark?

Reply to: What time to line up for 1st (6am) shuttle of the day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zion National Park
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.