We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados vow renewal help needed

2 posts
Barbados vow renewal help needed
Save

Me and my husband have been married 6 years but would like to book our vow renewal for feb-march 2024 as we would be together 10 years. We would like our vow renewal on the beach with around 15 guests we would then love to have a meal on the beach with our guests afterwards I wouldn't mind if it was in a marquee or shelter but would like to see the beach from were we sit, we would love any advice or recommendations as there are so many venues to choose from

3 replies to this topic
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
19,884 posts
15 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Barbados vow renewal help needed
Save

As you've marrowed down your location choice to Barbados - thst is where you'll now want to post for details, specifics, frequent visitors advice, locals experts advice, etc.

Be sure to give as much detail as you can abpit what you're looking for - budget, how many people, ages, type of venue and so forth.

Congratulations..

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
40,586 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
2. Re: Barbados vow renewal help needed
Save

Hello John P…

If you post your requirements directly on Tripadvisors actual Barbados “ Destination” Forum, the local TA members and Destination Experts for Barbados, who give travel there daily, will be able to see your inquiry

They rarely, if ever, look at this general, non Destination specific Forum

Id include a mention of some of the venues youve looked at as possibilities, as they may be familiar enough with them to comment

Heres a direct link for you to Tripadvisors dedicated Barbados Forum

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147262-i230-Barbados.html

Edited: 17 August 2022, 23:32
6 posts
3. Re: Barbados vow renewal help needed
Save

Wow it's really nice plan, but I wouldn't plan that far, the world isn't stable

Reply to: Barbados vow renewal help needed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.