We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyprus for solo woman (a very young 52yrs old)

London, United...
14 posts
Cyprus for solo woman (a very young 52yrs old)
Save

Could anyone recommend a good location in which to stay for a week for a solo travelling woman aged an immature 52 yrs old? I can travel anytime and am hoping for a week-10 days vacation. I wont be looking to party at all but I definitely would like to stay somewhere a little more low key where I can dine out alone and hopefully meet some other holiday-makers for a few drinks in the evening. Also, any cheap-ish hotels/B&Bs/self catering accommodations etc recommendations would also be gratefully received. Thank you, Kim

2 replies to this topic
Seattle
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Seattle
Level Contributor
69,312 posts
23 reviews
78 helpful votes
1. Re: Cyprus for solo woman (a very young 52yrs old)
Save

hi Kim, I would also post on the TA destination forum for Cyprus. You'll likely get more information.

Here we can help you with questions about traveling alone, but I've no idea about that location.

best, suze

London, United...
14 posts
2. Re: Cyprus for solo woman (a very young 52yrs old)
Save

Oh yes of course, what a Tool! I had looked at that sight (obvs) and hadn't realised I had not returned to the General Forum. Thanks so much for pointing that out to me.

Reply to: Cyprus for solo woman (a very young 52yrs old)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.