We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2 transfer for disabled

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

Hi everyone, hope someone can help. I am looking to travel with Jet2 but my wife has mobility issues and takes along her small mobility scooter. Does anyone know if jet2 provide private transfers as part of a package as my wife as she can not manage the coach stairs. PS travelled with tui and they provided taxi at no additional cost. Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
362 reviews
292 helpful votes
1. Re: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

I think you need to contact Jet2 to be sure you have the correct answer. Do so by email, and make sure you have a copy when you go on holiday, just in case you have problems.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

I have looked at various info area but can't find an email address. Every thing I go on asks for booking details'but I haven't book yet. Do you have an email address for general questions?

Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
362 reviews
292 helpful votes
3. Re: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

I haven't

I found this page, but I expect you already have seen it, WhatsApp and other options mentioned https://www.jet2.com/en/contact-us?topic=contact-us-online&category=havent-travelled-yet

You could try asking on the air travel forum https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Travel.html

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
4. Re: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

Thank you for your time.

London, England
Level Contributor
14,125 posts
71 reviews
70 helpful votes
5. Re: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Save

Their WhatsApp number is 0800 408 5591

I was recently in Palma airport and found their staff unhelpful and dismissive, but that’s my experienc3 and opinion.

I always book direct with hotel and airline.

Reply to: Jet2 transfer for disabled
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.