We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings

1 post
1 review
Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings
Save

I need to cancel a booking. I have received email confirmation of the booking, here is the information:

Private Snorkeling with Sea Turtles in Akumal B...

Private Snorkeling with Sea Turtles in Akumal Beach 08:00

1 adult

Feb 29, 2024

Reference Number: 1110074233

But when I log into my account it tells me I have no bookings. This is very very frustrating.

3 replies to this topic
West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
108,224 posts
99 reviews
638 helpful votes
1. Re: Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings
Save

Hi Journey723540;

TripAdvisor’s management are NOT interested in staffing the forums, preferring to leave them to be peer-to-peer assistance.

On the emailed confirmation you received, you will find contact information. I would suggest using that method of contacting TA staff with your concerns.

Best Regards

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
39,604 posts
135 reviews
200 helpful votes
2. Re: Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings
Save

Try using this link to cancel your reservation https://www.viator.com/help/articles/49

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
119,829 posts
440 reviews
365 helpful votes
3. Re: Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings
Save

It must be very frustrating, Journey, but hopefully this has been sorted now. Or it will be soon. But even if it is, consider never booking anything through TA/Viator ever again. Book directly instead.

Reply to: Cancelling a booking that isn't showing up in my Bookings
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.