We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filters?

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
20,278 posts
90 reviews
224 helpful votes
Filters?
Save

I know TA_ have been totally absorbed with their colouring in but how did this get passed the filters?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g189112-d12123951-r939661746-Legends_Bar-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html

Sinking Ship!

6 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
74,143 posts
1,849 reviews
466 helpful votes
1. Re: Filters?
Save

The good reviews seem fake

The bad reviews seem fake.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
33,908 posts
358 reviews
1,183 helpful votes
2. Re: Filters?
Save

The review Algarve is referring does appears to have been removed now. Amazing own goal how that one got past the filter process.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
20,278 posts
90 reviews
224 helpful votes
3. Re: Filters?
Save

Interesting, it’s gone.

NT_ obviously it was gone before you had chance to see it. The title contained the F word (rhymes with Ducking).

So much for the filters!

California
Level Contributor
74,143 posts
1,849 reviews
466 helpful votes
4. Re: Filters?
Save

Oh my.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
20,278 posts
90 reviews
224 helpful votes
5. Re: Filters?
Save

To add…….

I’ve received the crazy email, saying the review doesn’t violate guidelines and will remain posted, even though it’s been removed.

Lost the plot TA_ sent this email to me in a foreign language. The third email I have received in a foreign language.

Having sent a screenshot of this foreign email, asking why? I have received a reply asking me to send a screenshot!!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
33,908 posts
358 reviews
1,183 helpful votes
6. Re: Filters?
Save

Think you might be stuck in a perpetual loop with Support now I’m afraid Algarve!

Reply to: Filters?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.