We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code

2 posts
BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

I really need help here,

My voucher expired, like 20 days ago, I tried to get in touch with Bravofly and no luck, I tried to get in touch with them previous the due date but customer service is not working at all, they keep hanging up, has anyone been through this that can help?

7 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
23,521 posts
633 reviews
266 helpful votes
1. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

Have you read the many, many threads and thousands of posts about them - well, I you haven’t, you should have done. They are dreadful and customer service is non-existent. If you paid originally by credit card you could try talking to your card issuer…. Otherwise, good luck, sorry.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
31,497 posts
357 reviews
1,164 helpful votes
2. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

If the vouchers expired, what are you hoping that Bravofly will do for you?

Boston...
Level Contributor
49,633 posts
1,309 reviews
353 helpful votes
3. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

Have you skimmed the many existing threads here about Bravofly?

Spoiler Alert: They are one of the worst ticket sellers out there and pretty much no one gets satisfaction

Still, worth your time to take a look as there might be some useful nuggets of advice

2 posts
4. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

Extend expiration date at least

DMT
East Midlands...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
5. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

Extend expiration date at least

----------

Why should they Madeleine? I'm assuming the expiry was always the expiry date and they didn't sneakily bring it forward? If so, you snooze you lose surely?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
108,240 posts
440 reviews
364 helpful votes
6. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

My view is similar to DMT's. I don't see why Bravofly would extend a voucher as it's not really in their interests to do so. I once let some vouchers lapse (non air travel related) and I asked a very reputable merchant if I could still use them. They said sorry but no. It was my own fault that I forgot about them, so I just had to suck it up.

You could try persevering with them, but as far as I can see it would just be like banging your head against the wall. Up to you, though.

penna
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
17,299 posts
45 reviews
19 helpful votes
7. Re: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Save

Do not throw these vouchers away. I think in 20 years or so there will be a thriving eBay market for them.

Reply to: BRAVOFLY Expired redemption code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.