We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't book flights with Ryanair.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
68 reviews
45 helpful votes
Can't book flights with Ryanair.
Save

Cannot pay for a flight with Ryanair .....web site won't move to payment page .....tried different computers etc no joy

We are currently in Spain and want a flight from UK To Spain (already booked the flight back home when it was cheap but flight out was too expensive) ....now the flight cost has reduced hence trying to book.....used different iPads and contacted Ryanair which said to use Google Chrome....no joy...so just to test the system I put in a flight from Spain to UK and arrived at the payment page with no trouble ......Is Ryanair blocking the ability to book flights other than the country currently residing ....

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how can it be solved ...appreciate any help..thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
18,178 posts
13 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Can't book flights with Ryanair.
Save

".Is Ryanair blocking the ability to book flights other than the country currently residing ...."

Just priced up a random flight from a non-UK country and got to the payment page without problems. This was on a PC using Mozilla.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
50,667 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
2. Re: Can't book flights with Ryanair.
Save

I've just tried it on my phone using Chrome and had no problems getting to payment page.

Sussex
Level Contributor
11,691 posts
129 reviews
68 helpful votes
3. Re: Can't book flights with Ryanair.
Save

LGW - Alicante no problems getting the payment page, using chrome on a computer with a Spanish IP address.

4. Re: Can't book flights with Ryanair.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.