We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Skywards Airmiles

Kent
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Emirates Skywards Airmiles

I am due to go out to Sydney in April. And would like to use my air miles and cash. I only have 35,153 miles. But can't find anywhere before I book what I get for my miles.

Does anyone use this facility frequently and can advise me please?

5 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates Skywards Airmiles

Watch the video on this link and tells you exactly how to do it

You may need to click on the 'sound' icon in the video toolbar in order to get the sound, which you need

https:/…cash-plus-miles.aspx

Edited: 17 October 2017, 19:44
Singapore
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates Skywards Airmiles

Looks quite good , you need to log in to put in flights but it will eventualy ask you how many miles you want use and then tell you how much you will save , so you can put in different miles and see how it affects the fare to pay before deciding.

Of course you have to book direct for this

Edited: 17 October 2017, 19:51
Pewsey, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates Skywards Airmiles

When you plan a flight - and if you are logged into your skywards account - you should get the option of paying with “cash and miles”, so my first question is are you logged in?

If so, at the end of the booking process, just before paying, you will be asked if you want to use miles, currently i’m being offered around £1 off for every 50 Miles used based on a flight from LHR to DXB.

You can also “buy” flights other airlines such as easyjet and QANTAS (done both)

Edited: 17 October 2017, 19:56
Kent
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates Skywards Airmiles

Many thanks very helpful

Singapore
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates Skywards Airmiles

Let us know how it goes , would be of interest to others thinking about doing similar

Edited: 18 October 2017, 09:34
Reply to: Emirates Skywards Airmiles
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted