We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Smart VIP vacation club

Roseville...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Has anyone had an experience with Travel Smart VIP??? They are through Royalton resorts and are a vacation club.

1,001 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
96 posts
1. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Hi Dean, You can find a lot more of our member feedback on our official facebook page here -> bit.ly/TSVIPfacebook

Feel free to let us know if there is any specific information that you are looking for!

Edited: 5 years ago
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
42,639 posts
8 reviews
24 helpful votes
2. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

No one smart would ever consider joining a travel club. Save your money.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
42,639 posts
8 reviews
24 helpful votes
3. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

http://travelsmart-vip-club.pissedconsumer.com/

Just one of many places with multiple complaints listed

Level Contributor
96 posts
4. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Are you currently a member of TravelSmart @Lulutoo? Is there something we can help you with?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
42,639 posts
8 reviews
24 helpful votes
5. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/travel-smart-vip-vacation-club-they-lied-c764448.html

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
42,639 posts
8 reviews
24 helpful votes
6. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

http://www.bbb.org/us/storage/50/documents/Travel%20Club%20Schemes%204-25-13.pdf

Roseville...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Has anyone had any good reviews with TravelSmart VIP???

Level Contributor
96 posts
8. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Hi Dean, As I mentioned above, please feel free to visit our facebook page where you will find a variety of feedback from many of our members.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
9. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

HI TravelSmart,

I am in contract to buy 15,000 points annually after my visit to Royalton Cancun. I am aware of the annually maintenance fee, but read a review that stated there is also a club fee? Is this true? I do want to keep my TSVIP but I need transparency. Has far as I am concerned my salesman said my points could be used towards any rooms depending on pts and season by booking through the app or website. I know I have to pay the PP all inclusive fee and I am fine with that. I would like to see what the seasons look like for pts. and certain rooms during the year at Royalton Cancun. I will await your response.

Thank you,

Dean P.

Level Contributor
96 posts
10. Re: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Save

Hi Dean, I just answered your private message with all the information requested!

Reply to: Travel Smart VIP vacation club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.