These hotels are a dump you would be a crazy person to give these people your money. I’ve been here since August 20 my key has stopped working six times, They’ve had to pry my door open, condoms outside, people leave trash in the halls it smells like mold/piss and there’s cockroaches the size of my hand. There is a lady they have a dog in here that lets the dog piss and crap all over the sidewalk. Do not rent from any of these places. I called the corporate office no one answers the phone. when my month is up I will check out. They will not give you your money back for poor service and disgusting living conditions. But they’ll let you check out. When you tell them about it at the front desk they just stare at you funny. They don’t care. Hear my warning!!
Ive stayed in this hotel multiple times and was very impressed with the remodeled rooms this year. They included NEW fridges & microwaves + bigger rooms for larger families. You cannot hear your neighbors. Great friendly staff who are inclined to help when asked. I would definitely recommend a stay here. Clean + comfy soft bed + clean soft couch ÷ new appliances + decent cable + QUIET room Good location ...plenty of places to eat//shop in the area also.
I reserved a room for my son and got a confirmation and everything. But my son arrived at this hell hole and they said "We dont have any rooms for you. This was after he worked all day and was tired. I guess it is probably a good thing seeing how trashy this place is and all of the other bad reviews. Thanks for nothing!
The hotel is nothing fancy, the AC was very noisy and smelly. considering the price the place is right great area bunch of restaurants around. The lady at the lobby was very kind. Something strange happend she gave me the key and asked me to go and check the room before doing the check in... That was un expected why should a customer approve the room? Are they hidden something?
This was the motel included in our package deal and upon arrival we new it was a mistake. The room stank like mold/mildew or some other obnoxious funk. Every appliance was dented and damaged and the bathroom was just a nightmare. During our 2 week stay the towels and sheets were never changed and the security of the room was a joke. Back to that stink, even after being home for some months and after washing our clothes multiple times we had to get rid of them due to the stink still being present, this also included getting rid of our luggage for the same reason.
My undergraduate school is Syracuse University. Who knew they would advance to the Final Four Basketball Tournament in Houston. Well, they did! Debra and I decided at the last minute to take a chance that we could buy tickets from someone at the NRG arena and be part of this great history. Then, we tried to find a hotel for the weekend. Big problem! So, the best we could do on such short notice was the Crestwood Suites. It was awful! But, it was clean enough and comfortable enough since all we were going to do was sleep there for two nights. And, strangely, it was very affordable. We were not too pleased but had no choice. So, we made it happen, Apparently the hotel was changing owners while we were there. It was clear that common area maintenance and cleaning was not a priority. I hope that it is better now. Parking was ample but a the neighborhood was a little concerning. Regardless, we encountered no problem. I will not go back but the story is interesting to support the notion that Syracuse Orangemen (and women) are loyal and crazy!…
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. The room was old and not kept, refrigerator and room door had dents it. This was the first time I have ever had to pay for a room in advance I should have known something was not kosher. Once we got to we immediately left and had our money refunded. We then went down the street Hampton Inn and had a wonderful hotel experience.
There are no words that could convey to you how bad this place is. The first thing that hits you is the smell as soon as you walk in the door, it smells like somebody died… and I'm not exaggerating. The clientele are just scum of the earth. Every room door for have dents such that it makes it look like they've had to break in so many of them at some point. When I walked into my room, the smell was even worse. The manual lock on the door had been ripped off at least once and whoever bolted it back on did a very poor job. It was four days before anyone came to clean my room. Every review on here that somehow makes them get such a high rating you can see that there are a bunch of people who've only ever done one review, so they're obviously having someone do all the reviews for them. I'm going to post pictures, but I'm telling you STAY AWAY from this place at all costs.…
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing