+++ It’s right next to
1) Busan KTX station (for you to catch your intercity train ride with your luggage, a favourite pick-up stop for local day trips),
2) a stone’s throw from the Busan Station (Subway) to transfer to the various precincts in Busan for food, shopping & eating,…
Positives: -Excellent location - next to Busan Station.
- Clean, modern and spacious room.
- They allow baggage storage after check out.
- The area around Busan station (or maybe in some parts of Busan) could smell pretty awful from the city sewage system. The sme…
Location is good, just beside Busan station exit 1. Interesting room concept - basin is adjacent to bed, a good for 2 bathtub behind the bed and the sliding door between shower and toilet is shared. No place to hang clothes in the shower. More for couples I think. Despite that…
Hotel was right for the price, but same breakfast for our whole stay total 4 days, as in 100% same, no imagination from the hotel, bedroom big but funny thing the toilet, the shower and toilet bowl same room, so when you take a bath, the entire floor will get wet, and the lavator…
This hotel is about 5 mins walk to Busan station and Chinatown. Very convenient. It is also closed by the Busan Jumbo bus tour station.The room we stayed had a weird layout. It was clean, quiet and safe. Value for money.
"ask for a brighter room is you have kids as they have a few themes per floor."
"All rooms are about the same, but given its proximity to the train Station, I imagine, the higher up the quieter the room"
"The upper floors are quiet."
"take at least"
"Request for a high room with views of the bridge."