Apparently if a group books enough rooms in hotel they can act however they please, regardless of how effects other guests trying to sleep, without fear of being kicked out. Inconsiderate young team of boys running in halls for hours , knocking on doors at 12:20am, yelling till 1am..not sure where chaparones were ... drinking margaritas according to their loud hall conversations. 1" gap under door certainly didnt help sound proof room. Took 3 calls to desk.. should have called more cause staff didnt bother checking on own.
Pet rooms on 3rd floor only (never makes much sense why make harder/longer trek to go out) so couldnt ask to be moved - not that would have made difference as lower floors had to hear running too.
If have small pet, note the beds are fully open underneath...doubt under bed gets thorough cleaning. Beds are hard and uncomfortable.
Upon check out got a "sorry" but not really felt they cared. Wont return.
I just needed a room for the night as a stop over. I feel I overpaid. This place needs maintenance and upgrading. All metal surfaces had rust on them. Breakfast was OK. This place is too worn out for these prices.
- The room was clean
- Dining area was clean
- The fridge in the room was quiet
- Cinnamon buns
- The a/c was very loud and made it hard to sleep
- The bathroom light and fan both came on when you flipped the switch. We like to keep the light on with the door cracked so we won't kick anything if we get up during the night but the fan was so loud we could not do that.
- The sheets were very scratchy and very uncomfortable and the bottom sheets had pilling on them.
- There was no microwave in dining room and I just can't eat toasted bagels
- There were 4 types of sausage for breakfast but no bacon. Many people find sausage disgusting and I just don't understand why they can't also offer bacon. They also did not have plain scrambled eggs. They just had omelets with a bunch of stuff in them. We just grabbed some coffee and went somewhere else for breakfast.
- The man at the front desk acted tired and very bored. Not friendly at all.
This hotel is fairly clean, the room is OK, the bathroom is clean but the noise from the hallway and the adjacent rooms are terrible. I can hear the TV in the adjacent room like it was in my own room. The amenities are outdated there is no charging facilities on the bedSide lamp. In fact the lamp is rusted! Looks like it has never been cleaned and polished.
Good location right in the heart of town, service was friendly, room was clean and nice. One thing to note there were no usb plug in ports available not a big deal but worth noting. There is a pool and hot tub and of course free breakfast.