Stayed 2 nights at this Dump....mgmt stated that I was there 1 1/2 hrs early, sorry rooms not ready,,,no worries, I had driven all night and all day, close my eyes in the rental, went back in about 3:30pm, hmmm, room still not available, just give me what you have .....jeez, everybody out smoking as I went in....got in the room: no towels, no TP, grr....was told No Coffee,Breakfast Food will be in paper bags Sunday Morning.. went to sleep, on a Saturday Night, it a PARTY!!!....during Covid, all these nere-do-wells enjoying their FREEDUMB to make the rest of us sick...Responsibility by Hotel?, you're kidding, right?....Sunday 8:15am, head to the VA Hospital, ask the Guy for Breakfast, he Says" We ran out of To-Go Bags..." , as I stated to him, it's 830am ON A SUNDAY and you have the gall to say that?!?!?...This Wyndham Days Inn is run BY SCUM and its CUSTOMERS ARE LOW-LIFE SCUM..STAY AWAY
Our stay at this hotel was more than awful. We decided to stay at this hotel because of the good price, good location, and good pictures online. We were dead wrong. We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by homeless individuals at the front door of the lobby. Next, we noticed that signs covered the building about no smoking within 25 feet of the lobby; however, the lobby smelt like a smoker friendly casino in Mesquite Nevada. My fiancee also suffers from asthma and the staff seemed to not care about the situation of smoke pollution inside the hotel. We were even able to smell it from our room, it was that bad, and yes, our room (109) was a smoke-free room. When we got to the room the door was already open (not secure by any means), and there was a dirty towel on the floor next to the door. The room has moist and sticky along with cigarette burns on the carpet. The surfaces were "half" cleaned during a global pandemic as we could see the streak residue in the light. The fire alarm was missing off the wall, and the nearest fire extinguisher was missing and had not been replaced. The exit door nearest to us had the glass kicked out recently. The bathtub had hard chemical stains all over it. The couch had bleach stains, and the doors had scratch marks on the bottom. It looked like a scene from a crime investigation show. After all this, we felt unsafe to stay overnight at the hotel so we decided to call and ask for a refund at the desk so we could find a hotel elsewhere that we would feel comfortable sleeping in for the night. The girl at the front desk picked up the phone and we voiced our concerns with a response of, "the only thing we can do is change your room." We then began to ask what would happen in the case the building catches on fire what would happen if there were no fire alarms and no fire extinguisher (Which was a likely probability seeing as how heavily the residence smoked inside). Who would be the responsible employee to take action. Her response was "no one." This was after she had told us no manager was there and no manager will be in for a few days. The only manager that was in charge told her employees to not call under any circumstances, even fire. We checked out right away and stayed at the Tru by Hilton in Lone Tree (Great by the way). Following this, we tried for weeks to contact the manager, which for a majority of the time she was apparently never going to come back to work. When we finally did manage to reach her she was little to no help and said she would talk to the staff to investigate but no further action. Worst hotel and business experience ever.
The room was filthy. We stayed 4 nights and they didn't come clean even once. Microwave didn't work, not enough towels, just gross. I would never recommend this hotel to even my worst enemy. When I asked for more towels, I was told to go find a maid. It was just very poor service and even worse on the cleanliness.
Slow internet. Cable service was disabled the length of my stay. Continental breakfast was as basic as it gets. The description of the room on the website does not match the actual appearance. And, did I say CABLE services was out for two days of my stay and no mention of price reduction? Just making a point.
My room was never cleaned during my stay and there were slamming doors and loud talking and laughter during the night and early morning by the staff. I would not recommend this hotel and would never stay here again.